I realize my last post may be somewhat poorly timed if I was planning on doing another reflection post today, but none of this really has any strategy so the heck with it.
Not that it has to be said, but 2020 has been challenging. Through the challenges though I’ve come to better appreciate all the blessings that have come my way in the 25 years that I’ve now spent in this life. And while there’s still so much I don’t know about this life, here are some things I know for sure:
- My family will always love and support me.
- Feeling frustrated usually means I’m growing.
- Math gets a bad rap through no fault of its own.
- Bad rap is the actual correct phrase (TIL).
- The more embarrassing stories you have, the more interesting you are.
- No matter how proficient I am at something, there will always be someone out there better at that thing, who I can learn from.
- Cannons and Supers now give TrueSight on Howling Abyss.
- Nobody really knows what they are doing.
- Buying coffee or tea at a coffee shop for the beverage itself is a scam.
- There will always be people who disagree.